Tuesday, February 22, 2011
{ 1:02 PM }
Many, Asked.
"Why the sudden change?
Stop pretending to be good, we know you too well."
Truth is, I'm trying. I may not changed completely. But I'm taking that path.
That path to be close to him. I wanna oblige my duties out of my love to him.
The truth is. I've change ever since my sister's incident & a shocking discovery that I just encountered about myself. It left me thinking & finally Allah answered my prayers. I want to succeed in both "Dunia" & "Akhirat".
I wanna be ready when I'm sent. When death takes me away. I wanna be prepared.
Lately, I've occupied my time by going to Public Talks.
An Islamic one. It woke me up completely.
It all taught me something. Something which I should've realized sooner.
I wanna attain so much knowledge that I'm able to conceive the idea to the youths that are stranded in disbeliefs about our religion. I will attend courses, volunteer in ways that i can. And I really wanna b fluent in Arab & being able to recite the Qur'an with ease.
I wanna bring back the Sunnah's that our beloved Rasul'lullah s.a.w had left us. I wanna make them realize, the world is coming to an end. All the signs are laid in front their oblivious eyes to be seen. If you don't repent now. You will only do when you realized its too late. I know its hard to suddenly change. But look around you, look at all the signs that states in the holy Qur'an. Contemplate yourself & reflect everything that you've done. Are you just satisfied with the things you do well on earth? It alot different when you die. Its way different. If you don't start now. it all be too late. I'm not here to judge or being arrogant about me changing. I'm here to remind, & it is my duty to do so. I'll be glad to help. And I'm always be willing to help. I will always pray for my friends, families & my whole generation of Muslims, The whole world. May we all be as One Muslims.
One important reminder I learnt from the talks, Your heart is the most powerful gift that is created in your body. W/o it you're nothing. Cleanse your heart, cause mostly everyone's heart is full of garbage. It really is.
I realized, we are all hypocrites. We only turn to Allah when we in desperation. We do SINS as if its a DAILY ROUTINE-_- We don't abide to his obligations, Why should he?
WHY!?
CAUSE HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY
HE WILL ALWAYS FORGIVE
I done a lot of bad things in the past, I'm NOT saying I've totally change. I'm changing day by day. I wanna learn the true meaning of Humility. Putting Allah above me, following the ways of Nabi Muhammad s.a.w taught us.
Cause if I wanna change someone, I have to do it first. I felt so ashamed.
We are Muslims, aren't we? But still we do things Allah hate most. We gave in to Satan.
Assumption
Most of us like to assume. We don't have the facts but we're so confident that its true.
And from there it equals to Accusation. Its all starts from the Whispers of Satan.
I struggle everyday in life(jihad) fighting this temptations. I'm one of them. May Allah s.w.t forgive me.
Its merely impossible. But I won't back down.
I'll keep fighting.
This is a message I wanna spread to the world. Your heart is full with garbage. Cleanse it before it consumes you. Purify your heart by being sincere to everyone. Learn to be humble inside. When this happens. You will feel peace at heart. Cause our heart is fill with Hate,Lies, Deception, Angst, Jealousy, All the Cruel Temptations from the Evil Satan. I know its hard. But if you let it win. It'll win over you.
I realized so many things.
My life's a mess now. But I'll keep moving on.
I wanna get close to him(Allah s.w.t) & meet his beloved(Nabi Muhammad s.a.w) in "Jannah".
I'm living in fear everyday knowing things are not the way i want it to be. But I'll keep moving.
May everyone realized that we all came to "Dunia" for a reason.
Realize before its too late.
The Prophet (SAW) said "the exercise of religious duties will not atone for the fault of an abusive tongue.
A person cannot be a Muslim till his heart and tongue are so."(Islamic Thinking)
"When you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust in Him." (3:159)
P.S: I'm not mad at you, I just need to believe.
And I want you to be happy