Thursday, February 3, 2011
{ 3:47 AM }
As you can see, I've deleted my old blog. I hate looking back at my past.
I was not myself. I kept pretending. I'm writing the present, making my new present.
So as you guys can see. I've not start working yet. Working with relatives, friends..
That was temporary. They need help. I come to the rescue. So sometimes only I'm OKB.hha
I wanna go back to school, too late for the application.. Have myself to blame. Cause if i really want it.. I would already be prepared to apply. But there are still different options which i may narrow my options.
I'm sick of just saying things that i can't accomplish. I just say that I'll make it happen, But it never did. I kept delaying time. I'm sick of that. Sick of what i have become. So as you can see on my header, I wanna make that happen.
The year before, 2010; was a drastic one. The year i will never forget. Mostly everything was bad, bad, bad.My sis got "SICK". I fell in love got hurt, fell in love again, got hurt again. mostly every time I got hurt. I endured quite long. Until recently I realized. How stupid I was.
If you really care. Show. Words can be deceit. Words can't prove anything. There's a saying, Action speaks louder than words. It really is.You can wait for the person you love most, But time waits for no one.
But I'll still wait, Cause having feelings brought you to certain extends of limits beyond what you can imagine.
Its called love.
I realized so many things. 2010 has taught me a lot of things that i learnt.
It taught me:
True friendship,
True Colours of people
Meaning of Life
The Limit of Love
Being Persistent
Persevering through Struggles(jihad)
&
Awoken me
(Being closer to My Religion. God;Allah s.w.t)
I'm thankful for all this. It somehow made me complete. But i still have alot to learn. I have to disciplined myself. I know i still lacked alot of things. I need to be prepared. Cause time is short for everyone. Especially me. Time is so precious to me now. I wanna do everything that I can in this time that has given to me. I'm grateful to be alive. I was shocked to discover something. I never thought it will happen to me. But I know everything has it reasons. We plan it, God confirms it. So I wanna do everything that I possibly can.
So far the start of the new year has been quite pleasant.
1st of new year. All the teens went to "clubbing", Watch fireworks and all.
Me, My Cousin & his Friends, we went to the CEMETERY.
It was fun. Didn't saw "MAHLUK HALUS", but similar to that.Really had fun. We made videos, take pictures, bicycle broke down, walked to the four cemeteries on foot with our bikes.
Me & my cousin decided we took the cab, while the rest cycled to Mc'D at Pioneer Mall(Our Destination).
So obviously, we arrived first. Danial & Afiq got chased by dogs. Danial almost hit by a truck.
All I can say. "WE REALLY HAD FUN!".HAHA. After eating at Mc'D's., went to cousin's house to bathed & straight to WORK!. It was the most tiring new year I ever had. But it was worth it.
We delivered to and fro, supplies of wedding food. The best thing, it rained oh so heavily:)
But it was really fun. When it comes to night. I was knocked out. Slept so early for the first time ever.
Alright. That's about all that I penned down.
I'm grateful to be alive.
Days are numbered, But I'll make the best of it.